Friday, February 23, 2007

Switching Things Around...

As we continue to unpack box after box (seriously, how did we fit all of this into our last apartment??), we decided the Gallery Desk we originally bought for me from Room&Board was not as practical as we had hoped and really too large for our bedroom. So I started scouring Craigslist and once again, it did not fail me! It truly is amazing the quantity and variety of things one can find on Craigslist. I love it! So I emailed a girl at 4:00 yesterday, went by her apartment at 5:30pm and by 5:35pm we had a desk in our car for $70! It is a perfect size for me and I already feel better that I have somewhere for my office "stuff" to land. Check it out...this is the view from the bay window looking towards the door to the bedroom (on the top right corner):

No comments: