Wednesday, February 7, 2007

For a Girl Who Doesn't Like to Shop...

...my spacious closet has filled up QUICKLY! I still have two more boxes and one trash bag to unload, so Dave and I are on the hunt for an "antiquey" dresser to put in-between our two closets. Here are some updated pics of my closet(better ones to come soon!):

Dave doesn't seem stressed (per previous post...not sure what would actually stress this kid other than a trip to BB&B) about his closet space, which leads me to believe he must know of a secret trap door somewhere in the apartment where he is storing his shoe fetish? I'm convinced he has a tiny room where he has his private shoe cobbler and shoe shiner stashed. I'll let you know when I find it. In the meantime, this is what he's showing us public people (note there are only three pairs of shoes shown, which we all know doesn't even scratch the surface...it's a conspiracy I tell you!):


Ahhh, and the bathroom. The lovely, lovely bathroom where we can do cartwheels and still not hit anything (okay, per my Brussels experience in the bathroom and the resulting four stitches, I will not try this quite yet). We are hanging blue curtains today and we're on the hunt for the perfect piece of art for the blank wall straight ahead (to the right of the medicine cabinet).



The kitchen was finally unpacked yesterday! It is coming along and I finally don't feel completely claustrophobic when I enter it. We have stored everything except the liquor, however there is no room for actual FOOD in the kitchen. This, I realize, is a problem and we are searching for storage to place on top of our fave farm table (the wooden piece that previously served as our "formal" dining room table in La Jolla).

No comments: