Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Other Love of My Life....

Yes, after 3 years of marriage, I am admitting that there is another man in my life. He is about 1 foot tall and about 19 pounds....Dino!
Meg and Marco came down to Charleston this weekend and we got to spend time with their son, Dino. He is 5 months old now and just as precious as can be. Here are a few pictures from the brunch on Sunday. You can click them to see a few more in the album.




And one more great thing about having Marco and Meg at the wedding was that everyone was CONVINCED that Dave and Marco were brothers! It seems that one person started it by speculating, then the rumor spread and, next thing you know, people are asking Meg if she is Dave's sister-in-law. Ha Ha! Here is a picture of Dave with his brotha'-from-anothah'-mothah':

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Um, seriously...I saw the picture before I read the blog and was REALLY confused. I knew Dave didn't have a brother, but I had to definitely think twice. Stunt-double!