Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Mother-In-Law Will Kick Your A$$....

For a woman who would have to go to confession over the guilt she would feel over killing a spider, my mother-in-law (yes, Dave's mom) can become a complete butt-kicker when it comes to her Red Sox. We went to our 2nd game of the week tonight (and they lost...again... tears) and I snagged a picture of this young A's fan:

Oh yeah, you may think he's cute. But my mother-in-law would SQUASH him for pouncing on her Red Sox. She is the biggest die-hard fan I know. While she would prefer to give her kids "the look" than lay a hand on them in punishment, I have a feeling she would bring a can of whoop-a$$ with her for a situation like this. Unfortunately, the kid in the picture was half right at least -- the Sox were a little Stinky tonight. Manny and Papi were okay, but not absolutely out-of-this-world-incredible (meaning Manny did show up on the field, but we still couldn't force him to move his rear end to actually make a catch that didn't happen to run into his glove). (And yes, we finally broke up...me and Manny...I've moved onto my next obsession, Papi). Te Quiero, Papi!!!!

No comments: