Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Hung Out with an NBA Star Today at Work...How Was Your Day, Honey?

Yep, that's how we roll at Symantec.
Today, our marketing department was visited by Baron Davis of the Golden State Warriors NBA team. . It was pretty dang sweet. There were only about 25 of us in a conference room when he came in to sign autographs and answer questions.

I'm still not exactly sure why he was there, but hey - sometimes we don't need to ask questions! Just another day at the office (not there is something I never experienced when I used to work from home!)!!

1 comment:

Eric said...

It's fantastic that you are a blogging geek as well. I just got the wedding email from Lindsay. We are sorry we couldn't make it down, but she certainly looked stunning. Your mom and dad looked great as well.

I hope you are doing well. If you get a chance, check out:
http://mildogsblog.blogspot.com/

It's mostly a baby blog, but I don't get to hang out with NBA stars, so this is about as exciting as it gets.