Tuesday, July 17, 2007

To the Happy Couple, John & Monica!

This is a belated CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin John and my new cousin-in-law, Monica, on their recent nuptials! We went to Chicago for their wedding a few weeks ago and had a FABULOUS time. They held the weekend events at the Indian Springs Resort in Bloomingdale, IL, which was PERFECT. We didn't need to leave the property at all and guests could enjoy the pool, golf, mini golf and of course the bars!

My favorite part of the weekend was spending time with my extended family. I have two cousins, Hannah and Matt, whom I haven't seen in years and they are ROCK STARS! Here is Hannah playing air guitar with Lindsay and me on the dance floor:


At the wedding, I don't think we left the dance floor except the few times to eat the wonderful food. We were SWEATING during "Shout" and trying not to trip over one another during the "Electric Slide" (and oldie but a goodie - you know you love it!!). We were fortunate enough to spend lots of time with our aunt and uncle that helped raise us. For those who were at Lindsay's wedding, this is my famous Uncle Frank - who you may remember I noted during my toast as the one we used to up the price at our lemonade stand when he was walking down the street. Ha ha!


Monica and John were the perfect hosts, careful to spend time with each guest and truly made us feel welcome and appreciated for celebrating with them. They are a remarkable couple and I feel so lucky to expand our family with Monica in it!!! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kolconay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.