Monday, June 8, 2009

Brooke Bryand Photography: Updates!

Could I be more grateful for a husband who is a fellow photographer AND website designer AND graphic designer??? I am beyond words of gratitude for Dave's work on my kick-a$$ brand spankin' new Brooke Bryand Photography logo and business cards!!!

Check it out - logo (ignore the border around it)!


And the business cards - 6 different designs featuring the various types of photos I specialize in...and that is Riggs in the upper-left! And Lindsay's belly in the maternity one....



I am donating a photog session to a silent auction fundraiser and needed some print collateral, so Dave stepped in and I love them! Next steps? Postcards and my very first print advertisement (for www.thebump.com)!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Not surprisingly, the cards and logo look great.

The Ward Family said...

i want you to take some shots of Georgia-- darn... too bad you are across the country :( What a sweet hubby you have!