Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Riggs Update: Day 2!

I know I'm biased. But seriously. He's the CUTEST!

Here is a quick video we got last night. Riggs is just getting comfortable and fussing a bit, but in his first 36 hours, he has been a great, active little boy.



We celebrated with some Mumm sparkling wine and "Big Daddy" IPA brewskies that Lindsay & Jon bought in advance. YUM!



We also dropped off a framed 8x10 photo and a little starter "brag book" of photos from yesterday for Lindsay & Jon to enjoy while they are in the hospital. Lindsay and Jon both look slightly more rested today, though even during my two 30 minute-visits, they must have had 10 visitors...a constant flow of in-and-out for food, vitals, updates, etc. Wow. I mean, don't they get that I'm trying to shoot VIDEO in here??? Some people....

Here are the proud parents checking out the goods:




xoxo
Auntie Brooke

1 comment:

Eric said...

Thank you for the update. I am sure everyone is ready to get home. I think I have seen that look before...the ol' "Eric, you have been here irritating my family for 5 hours straight/It's time to go, face."

The video of him crying is great. Jon looks like a trooper. Any early poops that resulted in the thought, "you want me to do what?"