Friday, May 15, 2009

Riggles Wiggles...Day 4

He's just so darn CUTE!!!

Lindsay & Jon & Riggs came home from the hospital yesterday! They are adjusting (to say the least) and are still on about 3 hours of sleep over the last 4 days. Dave is concerned that my narcoleptic butt won't be able to hang with this kind of schedule when our baby arrives and I have a feeling he is right! Poor baby...wake me up when you're 18.


Lindsay, Jon & Riggs with his first baby gift in the hospital...thanks, J!

When my girlfriend, Elizabeth, started her baby blog two years ago, I remember her posting a video of her son sleeping. As the non-parent, I laughed out loud as I kept watching it, waiting for something to happen! Finally, I GET IT!!! Here I am, doing the same exact thing...finding myself in awe of Baby Riggs doing...more or less...nothing. I could stare for hours.

Without further ado, I present..."Riggles Wiggles":



(Don't say I didn't warn you...it is literally Riggs being...well...a 4-day-old!)

I'm such a loser...but here is a 10-sec clip of Riggs yawning...he looks EXACTLY like Lindsay!



xoxo,
Auntie B

1 comment:

Eric said...

Completely looks like Lindsay, but something tells me that young Riggs has plenty of time to show some Jon traits.