Friday, June 13, 2008

10 Lbs in 10 Days...

GAINING 10 lbs, that is! This is my quest as we embark to Italy today! Between the vino, cheese, prosciutto, olive oil and gelato, I have a feeling I will be able to reach my goal...perhaps even before the 10-day deadline is up!

The only force that my get in the way of the goal is...VALERIE! She forced me to bring my running shoes (on VACATION! That is just plain heresy.) and my fear is that she'll also make me actually use them...a lot.

So keep me in your thoughts and cheer me on that Good may overcome Evil in The Battle of the (Italian) Bulge!!

More updates to follow...we pulled an all-nighter last night (I swear, I could never manage to do that in college) and are attempting to board our first flight to Chicago now! The journey begins...pass me a full-fat Latte, please!

1 comment:

Meg Pirozzi said...

According to Marco, northen men "like their women thick". Hmmm...He must be the exception right? So
eat up and be grateful you married a Northern Man!