Friday, February 22, 2008

"It's My Party and I'll (Rock Out) if I Want To!"

So my big 3-0 is coming up in March and we've decided to host a little shindig here in our 750 square foot lap of luxury!

We sent out good ol' fashioned PRINT invitations (gasp!) that had a theme of merging two ages of 40 and 20, in order to celebrate my 30th. We're having a "40-year-old" cocktail party here at our place first, then heading to a club for a "20-year-old" dance party. Dave created the invitation and the website (man, does it pay to have a husband that's a graphic designer AND website designer!). I'm not sharing the invite b/c it's a little "risque" for my family-friendly blog, but just email me if you want to check it out and I'll send it over. It's pretty clever if I do say so myself (and I guess I can since it was Dave to create it - not me!).

Feel free to RSVP too! Here is the full website.

1 comment:

Eric said...

can you ask Dave what slutty top he would like to see me in if I were able to attend?