Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today is the Day!

The La Jolla 1/2 Marathon is finally HERE!!! It's 4:28am right now and I accidentally got up a little early and need to do something with my nervous energy, so blogging it is. Lindsay and Jon and Jon's mom, Tammy, will be here in 30 mins so Lindsay and I can go to the shuttle bus together and be driven 13.1 miles away. Fortunately, the race ends on the La Jolla Green, a beautiful park only 5 blocks from my Mom's abode.

I just downloaded a bunch of Wild 94.9 mixes in case Lindsay and I do separate and I need to depend on hip-hop to get me through the mileage. If you haven't heard of the Wild 94.9 mixes and you love hip-hop (and if you don't love hip-hop, you are probably not reading this blog as we are likely not even friends...ha ha, kidding), these FREE mixes are a must download. Here is the Wild 94.9 radio station link and all you do is:
1) Click on a DJ (I'd recommend starting with Victor Menagaux, Leslie Perez and Jose Melendez)
2) Right click on the "Listen" button
3) Click "Save Target As" and it will download the MP3 which you can then import into iTunes, etc. They are awesome!

T-Minus 3 hours until race time....and this blog took 4 minutes....what am I going to do for the next 26 minutes until Lindsay and Jon get here???

No comments: