Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ella Kirsten Rynearson is HERE!

Drumroll please.....my lovely, beautiful, sweet niece has arrived!!!

I flew down to San Diego on Thanksgiving evening to visit my adorable 2-day-old niece and WOW -she is sweet as can be. I am so glad I went down and I get to see her again at New Years when Dave, Cal, Dad & Carolyn are all in SD!

I did a full blog post on my "work" blog: http://blog.brookebryand.com and wanted to share a few more of the personal photos here:


Nana and me each taking our turn with Sweet Ella


Ella hanging out by Daddy's architecture/client plans...and Riggs taking a rest by his little sis




Riggs and Mommy Hanging Out


Riggs deciding on whether or not to kiss Ella (he didn't at this moment, but did earlier!)




Family photo of the brand new Rynearson Family (except for Jack & Reokie!)

I love you guys!! Thank you for giving me such an incredible, beautiful niece. May the spoiling begin!!!

Lots and lots more photos in the family gallery:

No comments: