Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cal Gettin' Clean

Yes, I know it's not original. And yes, I know every parent videos their kiddo taking a bath...and every kid wants to kill their parents at how lame-o they are, but seriously. Cutest kid.

We originally got Cal a Fisher-Price infant tub that is supposed to last 6 months, but worked well for us during the first...two months. Trouble is, this kiddo is huuuuuge and now at 5 1/2 months, his legs hang over the side. Our friend Shelley sold us and every other mom in our crew on her tub-of-all-tubs, the Primo Euro Bath. I used some of my stored Amazon bucks (thank you, Symantec!) and it finally arrived today. Cal got to check it out and apparently LOVES it!

Without further ado...get ready to agree with my that my kiddo is adorable for the next 17 seconds.


The last 2 seconds say it all!!

In other news, our apartment has been taken over by baby-land. We added an exersaucer to the mix yesterday and Cal totally digs it! He spins around in it and (of course) slobbers on anything that comes in his way. Here are a few pics I snapped of him while I was (gasp) making dinner (okay, so it was a soup that had a 5-min prep on the recipe, so 15-min prep for me...even I can handle that once a month).









We are gearing up for a flight to San Diego next week to celebrate Riggs' 1st birthday (May 11th)! Dad & Carolyn are flying in and we can't wait to hang with the full Kolconay family on Mother's Day! xo

1 comment:

Meg Pirozzi said...

OMG! So cute....It's funny he likes you dumping water in his face....I need to hear more about this super bath....