Monday, August 3, 2009

Riggles Update!

Riggs is already 2 1/2 months old!!!! Time is FLYING by and Lindsay and Jon are doing great!


How ADORABLE is he???

We went to San Diego for the weekend (July 10-12...I'm just late!) and have been thinking about my sweet nephew ever since. He was just starting to learn to smile (not quite on command...more like we just got lucky here and there) and is just too cute!


Who could say no to this face??


Oh, I get it...easier to say no when THIS is the face!

I still can't get over how IDENTICAL he looks to Lindsay yawning here. I wish I had a picture of her yawning for a side-by-side comparison...I'll work on it!

Riggs...after his narcoleptic auntie's heart


Miss you, Riggs!

xoxo
Auntie B

1 comment:

Eric said...

Linds,

You need a blog. I appreciate the update and glad to hear you all are doing well.