Thursday, August 6, 2009

26 Weeks - Cucumber?

What a lame-o description. I mean, I love cucumber as much as the next gal, but I don't quite get how the baby can be a cucumber this week and a cauliflower next week:


26 Weeks


27 Weeks (next week)

Regardless, I look forward to my weekly updates of what the baby is doing! This week, BabyCenter told me about the baby's increased hearing capabilities amongst other things. I feel him move a ton and it's become a nightly ritual for Dave to feel the baby kick while we are relaxing in the evenings or heading to bed. I love sharing it with him!

And...drumroll....pics of me. I have not yet become the size of a house and am feeling really, really great! We went to AQUACISE twice this week (yep, Dave the trooper came WITH ME!!!). It was us, 1 "portly" young woman, and 4 geezers who basically chatted it up for the entire hour...it was really cute! Yesterday's class I even had to stop and just walk in the shallow end - it was too intense!!! Who ever thought that Aquacise could be too intense??? Hey...don't knock it 'til you try it!





6+ months in and just 3 months and a week until the due date of November 12th!!!

2 comments:

Dianne Kolconay said...

"Nana" is so excited...only 3 months and I get to celebrate another grandson !!!! You look great ... love, Nana

The Ward Family said...

You look GREAT!