Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NBA Ballah' Style

I can now officially say, "I AM A BASKETBALL FAN!!!!!!!"


Taken with Dave's iPhone...must give credit where credit is due

At approximately 4:58pm yesterday, I found out there were 2 extra corporate tickets (no, Dave and I did not pay $400/ticket to watch a basketball game!) to see the Golden State Warriors play the Cleveland Cavaliers (read: LEBRON JAMES!). I called Dave to see if he wanted to go and we were off! I had to give up Book Club (we read "A Wrinkle In Time" this month and I was actually anxious to discuss it with the girls), but it was well worth it because the tickets were 3rd row from the bench!!!! Absolutely awesome. We made it to our seats about 10 minutes before tip off, so we had time to watch the players warm up, grab some beers and relax. We brought our "good camera" (the digital SLR) and snapped a few photos including these:



We didn't see any celebs except for Phil Hellmuth (the poker god) which was pretty cool. This picture was taken from about 3 feet away from him (Dave was paparazzi on this one). I don't watch much poker, but Phil is my absolute favorite player:


And as an homage to the company that GAVE me this opportunity, check out our sponsorship! It was all over the arena during specified times and is cool to see because a guy on my team (the guy that gave me the tickets) creates and runs this for Symantec:


The Warriors didn't win the game, but it was a great experience and we had a BLAST! I have only been to one other NBA game (Celtics vs. Lakers, which was pretty sick with Kobe & Shaq), but I have certainly never experienced a professional game like this! One last picture with THE Mr. James:


Yes, I could get used to this life! Ha Ha. The rest of our photos can be viewed by clicking here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

COOL...WHAT ABOUT THOSE LOVELY GIRLS IN GOLD AND ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN RED SWEATER....BEAUTIFUL LADY!