Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since my last visit. Oh, sweet blog....can you forgive me? Google, can you try not to cancel my account for lack of use after being loyal for so long?

At long last, I'm baaaaack! I actually didn't GO anywhere...life has just somehow snuck in and got in the way of me WRITING about life.... ???

A few things have happened since I last wrote. One of which is that I got a joooooooooob! I'm still with Symantec, but I am now PERMANENT, as in a full-time, salaried employee with benefits, days off, health care, even a free gym membership. I was scheduled to be a contractor through March 2008, but am absolutely thrilled to have "converted" to a full-timer. I'll be doing the same job - Marketing Programs Manager - focusing on ways to market to the consumer.

Anyways, we're back!

1 comment:

Eric said...

congrats on the gig. It sounds like you liked the job, the company and the people. They are lucky to have you.